At Madrasah Ta’leemul Islam, we recognise that all knowledge is sacred and worthy of pursuit and that lifelong learning is a tradition of Islam and many other world faiths. Our curriculum is designed to foster thought, curiosity and a desire for learning in all students, regardless of their backgrounds, strengths and needs.
The curriculum aims to:
- Mould students into good Muslims and citizens, with a sense of responsibility for their actions
- Encourage civic and social participation within their community
- Promote the development of young leaders
- Give students a practical, successful understanding of their religious rights and responsibilities in society
- Allow students to develop their spiritual and moral individuality
- Empower students with the necessary skills and abilities to play a full and inclusive role within society, consistent and comfortable with their beliefs and principles
COLOURFUL AND ILLUSTRATED
Learning has been made easy and enjoyable with colourful illustrations and inspiring stories whilst maintaining a child friendly approach.
The Islamic curriculum has been developed using authentic sources and verified by senior scholars.
ALL IN ONE COURSE BOOK
All important topics from the subjects of Fiqh, Ahadith, Sirah, Tarikh, Aqa’id, Akhlaq and Adab relevant to the age and need of the child, covered in one book.
Fun and interesting workbooks
Corresponding work books with differentiated activities which consolidate the pupils learning.